top of page
Fri, 24 Mar|
How to build a website that aligns with your products or services
Learn the fundamental of website design and how to build a website that engaged visitors to constantly purchase your products or services.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
1 more dates
24 Mar, 14:00 – 14:40 GMT
About The Event
On Tuesday 10th January 2023 The Front Room Seat will be holding How to build a website that aligns with your products or services.
I'll be covering the following:
- The purpose of a website and the different type role
- The importance of your website content
- The importance of the link structure of your website
- The importance of white hat SEO and how to incorporate SEO to your website pages.
- The importance of updating your Business Plan with your business online presence.
- The importance of maintaining your website pages to avoid being obsolete.
Please note: this ain't a rich quick scheme. I will be covering the importance of designing an algorithm(website plan including links structure) for your website, domain name url selection and a hosting plan from a reputable host.
This event has a group. You’re welcome to join the group once you register for the event.
Early Bird knowledge
Only 1 ticket per person
bottom of page