top of page
Fri, 27 May|
Learn the importance of what is system thinking in business processing and having internal control
Learn How to have internal control in your business as it's a prerequisite of business as a business needs systems to operate successfully.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
27 May 2022, 14:00 – 14:40 BST
About The Event
On Friday 27th May 2022 The front room seat will be holding Learn the importance of what is system thinking in business processes and having internal control.
I'll be covering the following:
- The purpose of policy and procedure within your business
- The importance of chasing up debtors to increase business profitability
- The importance of creating and updating your internal plans
- Maximising customer value through regular content offers to avoid attrition.
- The importance of saving costs in a business.
Please note: This ain't a rich quick scheme. I will discuss systems thinking and business internal control as well as the importance of optimising revenue and profitability.
This event has a group. You’re welcome to join the group once you register for the event.
Early Bird Knowledge
Only 1 ticket per person
bottom of page